St. Petersburg public organization "Peterhof's dialogues" was registered 26 June, 2002 by the main justice ministry administration of Russian Federation in St. Peterburg & Leningrad district.
The organization is voluntary, self-governing, uncommercial unit.
The aims of the organization are:
- Enlarging knowledge about different countries;
- Popularization of this knowledge among the citizens;
- Organization of their leisure activities;
- Keeping friendly relations with the similar organizations & individual citizens of the foreign countries.
To achieve these aims The Organization has got the following tasks:
- Realization of the programme of assistance in studying the foreign languages by the members of the association;
- Realization of the programme of cultural co-operation with the public organization in Russia & abroad;
- studying the history of the link between St. Petersburg historical contacts with European organizations.